Saturday 21 January 2012

Distraction audio and Visuals

I made made this distraction soundtrack recording a little while ago composed from some recordings in my recordings bank. I don't really think it works that well as the dictaphone I was using was not that great of quality.

I also took some random sequential photos that aid the sound effects. The sound and visuals were not considered together, therefore some of the audio works with the imaging sequence and some don't work at all.

I had originally thought it would be good to use the audio sound effect at the beginning of the film, but these sound clips alone just give an impression of external distractions. Incorporating a mix of internal (distractions in my mind) and external distractions will help to create a balance of the types of things that distract you

No comments:

Post a Comment